VERITAS renders support to its Clients, who face the issues under anti-monopoly law and competition, and offers efficient solutions under the requirements of the national anti-monopoly law.
Legal consultations encompass the entire range of the matters that pertain to anti-monopoly and competition law.
- Reconciliation of transactions with the ant-monopoly authority.
- Support of transactions pertaining to the establishment of control by foreign investor over the companies that have strategic importance.
- Protection of Clients’ interests in the course of anti-monopoly violation investigation, in adjudication of cases on administrative infractions and judicial contestation of decisions made by anti-monopoly authorities.
- Support of Clients in inspections held by the antimonopoly authority.
- Representation of Client’s interests in connection with other matters arising out of interactions with the antimonopoly authority (fulfillment of antimonopoly authority’s requests, obtaining of explanations etc.).
- Due diligence of companies in terms of their compliance with anti-monopoly laws.
- Representation of Clients’ interests in administrative and judicial proceedings regarding with anti-monopoly laws.