VERITAS offers Clients advice on family law, property and personal non-property issues, as well as conclusion and termination (dissolution) of marriage.
A marriage contract is one of the forms of solving property relations between spouses and it is important to initially correctly establish the conditions.
In addition, VERITAS helps to resolve inheritance issues and assists in resolving inheritance disputes in court.
Family and inheritance disputes can be resolved during the mediation procedure with the participation of VERITAS mediators.
- Marriage counseling.
- Advice on the termination (dissolution) of marriage, including property and personal non-property issues related to the termination (dissolution) of marriage.
- Preparation of the Agreement on the joint management of property by the spouses and support for the implementation of its conditions.
- Advice on property issues of the marriage contract.
- Preparation of the marriage contract and support of the execution of the terms of the marriage contract.
- Advising on the maintenance obligations of parents and children, including the procedure for paying and collecting alimony.
- Participation in the registration of inheritance rights (inheritance by law, by will).
- Advising on controversial issues related to inheritance rights.
- Representing the interests of Clients in courts on inheritance issues.
- Carrying out the procedure of family mediation and mediation on inheritance issues.