The day-to-day activities of VERITAS are largely comprised of legal support services for the businesses of firm’s clients.
Nowadays, successful business requires that entrepreneurs are knowledgeable about not only economics, management, psychology, but also about laws.
VERITAS regularly provides advice on the matters of licensing laws, as well as renders services in connection with applications to competent authorities for obtaining various permits, which are required to carry out certain types of business activities in Kyrgyzstan.
Recently, a significant share of VERITAS services has been the provision of advice on the application of national legislation, as well as the legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union.
- Legal review of documents and preparation of legal opinions.
- Legal assessment of civil law contracts, employment agreements and other documents in terms of their compliance with the legislation in force.
- Verbal and written advice on legal matters, including on the conclusion of transactions and the most efficient disputes settlement.
- Services pertaining to state registration and re-registration, reorganization and liquidation of legal entities of various forms of incorporation. Development of constituent and other documents required for the registration of legal entity.
- Development of contracts, analysis of draft contracts for compliance with the national legislation.
- Provision of advice on securing obligations and on liability for the failure to fulfill or improper fulfillment of, such obligations.
- Provision of advice on participation in public procurement, assistance in the preparation of tender documents.
- Representation of clients’ interests in judicial dispute settlement in connection with various economic disputes.