VERITAS protects the intellectual property rights of its Clients, helps to efficiently manage risks and enhance profitability of intellectual property items.
Lawyers provide advice regarding a wide variety of issues – from the registration of intellectual property items to structuring and execution of transactions in connection with such items.
Our judicial practice in the area of intellectual property includes the disputes on the invalidation of registration and protection of rights in intellectual property, as well as the disputes regarding various types of unfair competition.
- Provision of advice on various matters pertaining to intellectual property, including compliance, disposal and protection of copyright and related rights, undisclosed information rights.
- Provision of advice regarding the transfer of rights in intellectual property under licensing, franchise and other agreements.
- Protection of rights in intellectual property items.
- Representation of clients’ interests in the patent anti-monopoly authorities.
- Registration of trademarks and other industrial property items.
- Preparation of official legal opinions on the matters pertaining to intellectual property.
- Due diligence of companies in terms of their compliance with intellectual property laws.
- Representation of Clients’ interests in administrative and judicial proceedings regarding the termination of trademarks and other intellectual property rights violation.