VERITAS possesses broad experience in rendering legal support to projects contemplating shares and bonds issue and their offering in stock markets.
The largest banks and financial institutions, as well as various issuers of securities and other financial instruments are the regular Clients of VERITAS under various financial projects.
Company’s lawyers provide advice and represent clients’ interests in connection with various security transactions that accompany the acquisition of assets and shares.
- Legal support of securities issue and offering, including debt securities and securitization projects, as well as shares and depositary receipts, in the process of secondary private or public offering or initial public offering.
- Due diligence of joint stock companies, banks and financial institutions.
- Provision of advice on various matters of securities market, including licensing, brokerage activities and stock exchange activities.
- Handling debt restructuring projects.
- Holistic legal research and preparation of legal opinions with regard to transactions with derivative securities and other derivative instruments.
- Representation of Clients’ interests in administrative and judicial processes, in connection with the protection of shareholders rights, contestation of decisions made by the regulatory authority pertaining to stock market and other capital market related processes.