The experience of VERITAS in handling mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and corporate law issues is comprised of the support of complex and innovative merger and acquisition transactions.
Our lawyers are ready to offer their services and provide advice on corporate law, including recommendations on compliance with regulatory requirements, tax and labor laws, as well as to provide legal support in connection with privatization matters.
Interest in practical recommendations related to business restructuring in insolvency, including liquidation of legal entities, optimization of company group corporate structures, as well as debt restructuring, has lately increased.
We expand our experience in corporate law and M&A based on the certain needs of our clients with a view to ensure preferable legal support.
- Provision of advice on business restructuring.
- Structuring of M&A transactions and their full legal support.
- Due diligence of companies to be acquired.
- Support of M&A transactions, including the development of necessary documents, obtaining, where necessary, the authorizations of antimonopoly agencies, participation in business negotiations, support of transactions conclusion.
- Provision of advice on the elaboration of companies’ effective corporate structure.
- Development of internal local regulations of companies, optimization of document flow, development of corporate governance schemes.
- Preparation of decisions of company governance bodies, preparation of documents for convening and holding shareholders meetings, as well as the meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Support of transactions involving shares/stakes of organizations (purchase and sale, assignment of rights, encumbrances, etc.).
- Establishment, registration, reorganization and liquidation of legal entities, development and optimization of companies’ constituent documents.
- Representation of Clients’ interests in competent state authorities regarding the registration of securities issues and other matters.
- Provision of advice and legal support of legal entities liquidation and bankruptcy processes.
- Representation of Clients’ interests in litigation to challenge the decisions of company governance bodies, as well as the protection of the interests of company’s shareholders.